Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Living with OJD: Updates and fifty things...

Ello, ello. So, now that I actually have an audience (kind of), I figured I better start making these with some better content in them. Before I get started with this REALLY LONG POST, I should thank all my new readers and commenters. You guys are amazing! Okay, so what I'm going to do here is I thought of 50 things that I'm going to talk about today. Why don't I just put these 50 things into 50 different posts? I don't know. So here we go:
1. My laugh - When I laugh (which is very often), I totally lose it. I can't breath and I snort sometimes, and I let out a high pitched squeak. So it's pretty embarassing, and everyone makes fun of me for it. (All those people shall remain unnamed, thank you very much!)
2. One of my many obsessions - I USED to be (not anymore, thank goodness.) terribly obsessed with polos. If you don't know what they are, they're basically shirts with collars. And yeah. Looking back at pictures of me, I was like OMJ (oh my Jonas!), why the heck did I wear them? They look totally ridiculous, so word to the wise, if you were them, just stop now.
3. When I stayed over at this summer camp for the whole summer, I really liked this guy, and he actually liked me too, so it was good. Unfortunately, I was on the girls side of the lake and he was on the guys. So every night for about a month we stayed up until two and we would both sneak out and he would swim across the lake and we would just sit on the dock and talk, sometimes until sunrise. He lived in California, so now we never talk anymore, but I really think that he was my first love. And I am still very much in love with him.
4. I have never (knock on wood) broken anything in my body. One year I had mono, and that sucked, but besides that, I've been a very healthy person bone and body-wise.
5. When I was about four, I got into the drivers seat of my mom's car when she was on the porch talking to someone and I drove all the way down the driveway. It was pretty awesome. And I remember it, too. I also remember getting punished pretty badly...
6. About a year and a half ago, me and my friends were at Wendy's and we totally got kicked out because they thought we were drunk. We were thirteen at the time..and we weren't drunk AT ALL.
7. I got detention for two weeks because me and this girl (who is now one of my best friends) got in a huge fist fight at lunch. She won.
8. It is physically impossible for me to leave the house without my cell phone. If I do, I can't get down my street before I realize it and I freak out and start hyperventalating and stuff until my mom brings me back to the house. Same goes for makeup.
9. From the time of fourteen years ago, to my estimation, I've watched the movie The Lion King between 3,000 to 5,000 times.
10. I used to love the smell of home improvement stores, like Home Depot. I was actually planning on working there, just for the smell.
11. When I was younger, I didn't want this mini Christmas tree in my room because I thought Santa would come into my room and I guess that just freaked me out completely. I made my mom put it downstairs.
12. I've been to New York, Maine, Canada, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Georgia, Florida and I think that's it, but I'm not sure.
13. I love the show, The Office, and I seriously don't think I could live without it. When it was off the air because of the writer's strike, I bought all three seasons on iTunes and watched one of the episodes every Thursday night until it came back on.
14. I heard one of my uncles once say "It's raining cats and dogs!" and I went outside with a box of dog bisquits and sprinkled them all over our street until my mom came out and yelled at me. I ended up getting really sick.
15. When I was in first grade my best friend threw her arm back without knowing I was there, and she knocked out one of my front teeth on the playground. I remember it, it gives me shivers to think that I actually got down on the ground and looked around for my tooth.
16. I watch those scary ghost hunter shows sometimes to pretend I'm all brave when my brother has friends over, but I usually turn them off before the opening credits even start.
17. I made out with my boyfriend from summer camp on the roof of one of the counselors cabins just because that was the only place we could kiss without being noticed.
18. When I don't go to camp over the summer, me and my two best friends have sleepovers EVERY night and we stay up until four and don't wake up until two or three.
19. At the end of summer camp the year with my boyfriend, they had a pool party. I didn't want to swim because Lizzie (one of my friends from camp) had just curled it for our going away party after the pool party. But my boyfriend pushed me in. With my curly hair and expensive dress that later he promised he would pay for but I told him not to worry about it.
20. I have had someone call me on my cell phone 48 times in one hour, and every single time I just let it ring.
21. I am totally against drugs and drinking, so I never plan on starting any of that. I have too many friends whose parents drink and do drugs to fall into that stupid addiction.
22. The only time I have failed a class in my life was in sixth grade and the class was home and careers. I was absent half the quarter with mono, so nobody really cared anyway.
23. I am currently learning french, but I hate my teacher, so I refuse to do any of the work. That'll probably be the next class I fail..
24. For my birthday one year my parents rented a hotel. The whole thing. We had EVERYONE in my family there. And all my friends and me stayed up all night telling scary ghost stories, and then we all felt really mad and tired the next day.
25. I have fallen up and down numerous flights of stairs, but the one I will always remember is the one where I was on my cell phone and the stairs on our porch had ice on them. I couldn't sit down for several days and I still have scars on my back, arms and legs.
26. I cried in fourth grade because me and my best friends weren't in the same class and everyone made fun of me for it.
27. I have, in one day, gotten 24 phone numbers when I went to this Canadian bar with my best friend Courtney.
28. I think the most that I have ever spent at the mall is $815 on a pocketbook, about four outfits, three pairs of shoes and some jewelry that I never ended up wearing. Whoops :/
29. When I was in kindergarten, my mom brought me to the YMCA where I took these swimming classes. In the last class we were supposed to do a back float or whatever I started crying because I didn't want to drown.
30. I dated a 19 year old when I was fourteen and I broke up with him because somebody else asked me to the spring dance.
31. I have stayed up for several hours watching one of my favorite shows, Little People, Big World.
32. My older brother is 17 and he got drunk once at a party and he called me from his friend's car and told me how much he loved me and he thought I did a wonderful job in a play that I had been in when I was five. Yeah..
33. I've lied about my age, numerous times.
34. I stole some gum from kmart without even realizing it when I was in fifth grade. I was carrying it in my hand and I just walked out.
35. Dated one of my best friends ex boyfriends even though I knew she still liked him. She got really mad when she found out and told him all these horrible, untrue things about me until he finally dumped me because he thought I had really bad toe fungus or something.
36. I started reading Harry Potter when I was twelve and I still haven't finished it. It's probably one of the most boring books ever. I put it down after the first half-chapter. I saw two of the movies and left half way through the third one because it was so boring.
37. Me and my best friend Jessica (we were four at the time) made up a language.
38. I have dressed up for halloween twice as Snow White and three times as a baby. I was lacking creativity greatly.
39. I am a huge Britney Spears fan, and as much as my mom hates me for it (she doesn't really hate me, but..) I look up to her and she is my idol. I don't know why, but she's pretty much amazing.
40. I have a 5,000 texting plan and this month (don't tell my mom..) but I have sent 7,000 so far. She'll be getting the bill in a few days, don't be surprised if I get grounded for a longgg time.
41. I am allergic to latex bandaids, and I used them alot when I was young, and I alway broke out, but I never assumed it was because of the brand of bandaid until a couple months ago.
42. I've only been to six real concerts before, and the first one was a Hilary Duff, followed by Shania Twian. Yep, you could say I'm pretty darn cool. I also went to two Jonas Brothers concerts (another one in the summer), a Metro Station and an American Idols one.
43. I had a locker next to my worst enemy for about half the year and then my mom called the school and made them switch her to another hall. It was really funny cause she thought it was the girl on the other side who hated her.
44. I slept on the beach about two and half months ago with my three best friends. I couldn't sleep, so I walked down in the water and it was absolutely amazing. From then on, I have desperately wanted to go to the beach at night with someone I love, and I keep thinking about my boyfriend from camp..
45. I won a hula hoop contest in my school when I was in second grade and I think the other girl who almost won still hates me.
46. I had to go to the principals office several times in eigth grade for some really stupid reasons like bringing a paper to my teacher and stuff like that. And every time I got freaked out because I thought I would get killed or something.
47. I used to write fanfictions and post them on my myspace, but nobody liked them so I stopped.
48. We didn't have to say the pledge in ninth grade, so I forgot it. I had to re-learn it and look like an idiot in tenth grade homeroom.
49. It feels really good to me when I beat someone that I don't like in a competitive sport, but unfortunately it hasn't happened yet. Except for once. And it felt gooooood.
50. Me and one of my best friends made a fake myspace account and made this guy who our other best friend fell in love with. She wanted to meet him, but he said he couldn't, and eventually she found out, but surprisingly she wasn't mad.

So yes, that's my extremely long random facts blog, so I hoped you enjoyed it. If you even read it all.
Byebye!

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

I still can't get over how completely long this is! Sorry :]!