Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Living with OJD: Sims 2 and some other stuff..

Hello everyone. I just realized everyone is like, virtually nobody. But oh well. So, got a couple things to talk about today, the first being Sims 2. If you don't have this game, I'm assuming you've at least heard of it. Well, I get these couple days every once in a while where I'm like obsessed with it and this is one of those times (: I make random families and watch them for a while, then I make a new family, and so on. I got pretty far with one family, I just can't remember which one it is. So anyways, you know how you have to move around by moving the mouse to different sections of the screen? Well, I find that after I play for a long time I start doing that afterwards. And it gets super annoying! I go to scroll up on a page and I bring the mouse to the top of the screen expecting it to move up. I have no idea if that last sentence made any sense, but it's late. So, another thing; tomorrow is bring your children to work day or whatever. I'm too old to actually do the stuff, but one of my best friends (hi Noel!) is going, and so I'm just gonna chill with her I guess. I have to get up really early, which kind of sucks, but I can deal with it. Anyways, I remember I went one other time when I was like ten and it was really boring. My mom works in insurance, so yeah. Not exciting at all. And, the last thing I wanted to talk about was rehearsal tonight. I got back about two hours ago from possibly the most hot place I have ever been to. Our regular space was being used, so we went to this other place to practice our dancing. They didn't have air conditioning. So picture this: twenty people cramped onto a stage, skipping and trying to act happy and dancing and sweating. Not exactly my idea of fun. And to make things worse, one girl wasn't there so the directors had me step in to do her part for the night. I didn't have a problem with that, but it was just SO HOT. And the girl I was filling in for is kind of a dance freak. I mean, she trains and stuff, so she's really good and she knows all the moves and stuff; as opposed to me knowing nothing. But it was whatever. So we have to wear these heels called character shoes (if you're a girl who has been in a play before you know what I'm talking about) and I was really nervous about dancing with them but I didn't slip once! I was very proud (: But we went to WalMart afterwards to get some stuff for a party tomorrow and go figure, I fall just walking. Ughhh, my ankle is really bruised up and swollen, and we have another rehearsal tomorrow night. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but we'll see. So sorry this is really long, I know I rambled. Comment and tell your friends. Bye!

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

By the way, I did NOT post this at 8:54pm and say it was late. That clock is really off. It's actually midnight, so HA.