Thursday, May 1, 2008

Living with OJD: New blog stuff...


Happy May everyone!!! I'm super excited to start a new month. So yes, I promised new stuff, and here it is.....!
First of all, that picture up there is probably one of my favorite pictures ever. And yes. I'm sorry about the super long post last night, I didn't ever think it'd get that long. People were asking me to write stuff about camp and my mysterious summer boyfriend, so I hope you got an idea of it. I think I'll put more of that sometime soon. Second, I have a couple of shoutouts to do, so I think I'll get started. It's awesome how this is becoming so big! Thanks you guys =]
Amber1007, hi and I love reading your stuff!
Mel2Kaz, you're awesome!
Finger eleven, WHOA. I can't believe an actual band reads my stuff! That's so cool!
Courtney, hey boo!
Jessica, OMJ, I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to leave tomorrow!
Mischa, BABY ILY =] lol.
Shelby, you're amazing! thanks!
Amazinggrace076, hi! you're sooooo cool!
THANKS YOU GUYS!
I'm going to Texas tomorrow to see my best friend, so I'll try to post something down there, maybe some pictures too!
Byebye!
Quote of the day: Live like you're at the bottom, even if you're at the top. - Kevin Jonas, Sr. =]

No comments: