Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Living with OJD: Age differences

Okay, so hi. Today I've been thinking a lot about age differences and things like that, so I guess that's what we're going to talk about today. I'm 15, but people often tell me that I act a lot older and more mature than that. People are surprised, but they're usually fine with the age difference and we're friends or whatever. I've never been in a relationship with someone over eighteen, and I'm good with that, so it's never been a big deal. In theater however, there are a lot of people from the ages of 17-mid twenties, and I find that since I'm a little more mature than people my age, I tend to hang out with that group of people. So they all just expect me to be 17 or 18 and when they find out that I'm younger, they kind of ignore me. Not like totally snub me, but a little to that affect. I usually end up making people feel guilty about something they had said to me, and while I'm not the least bit offended, they feel like they can't talk to me anymore. Is there any way to fix this? Please let me know. If I can somehow change my age legally, that'd be the ideal solution. Probably not gonna happen though. So anyway, I guess that's it. I posted up a picture and an about me and stuff like that so if you wanna take a look there, that'd be super. Bye!

No comments: