Monday, April 28, 2008

Living with OJD: Raven Symone cancelled? OH NO.

RAVEN SYMONE'S TOUR WAS CANCELLED. Pretty much ruined my day.
Oh wait, no it didn't. I have a life.
Haha, sorry, I know that's mean to the people who actually like her, but seriously, don't expect sympathy from me. I really don't like her. She was cute on the Cosby Show, that's about it. I watch That's So Raven every once in a while, it's suuuuper lame. Of course, I guess it's nothing better than anything else on Disney, except for the Jonas Brothers. They're amazing. I called my best friend (hi Jessica!) and she was like "Yeah, well, you would feel the same way if JB cancelled a tour." I assume that's true. But oh well. It's RAVEN, people. Come on, get a grip. So yeah. Anyways, even though I don't like her, I do feel bad, esp. if anything happened to her or her family or something, but nobody knows yet. Her manager has yet to release a statement. Blahblahblah. Thanks to new commenters, I know there are a couple out there. Keep telling your friends! If you want a shoutout, email me: melaniehasOJD@aim.com. I have four shoutouts for today, so that's pretty cool. Hello to Jarrod, Marissa, Amber and Peter! Thanks you guys, you're awesome (:

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

BTW, I'm just gonna let ya'll know that this week I'll be posting more. Sorry about last week, I was really busy with rehearsals and stuff. My weekend was jam packed too. But I'll def. get some good stuff up soon. Coming soon: BETTER TOPICS, some insiders with me and my friends, guest apperances, strange conversations, youtube stuff AND I'll be adding pictures and daily quotes to my blogs, so they might actually take some form. Okay, well thanks!