Monday, April 21, 2008

Living with OJD: Paris Hilton BFF?!

Okay, so I was on youtube and I was looking at WHATTHEBUCK?!'s account and he was talking about Paris Hilton on his new video. I guess she posted a myspace blog saying how she's in London with her rockstar boyfriend having the best time and whatever. The one thing he didn't mention (or maybe he did in another video, I'm not sure) is that she is starting a show on MTV called Paris Hilton BFF and they're holding casting auditions for it!!! WHAT THE HELL, PARIS??? That's all I have to say. Okay, well that's not all I have to say (: I think this might turn out to be like Tila Tiquila and her show. Basically where they do slutty stuff and then have this dramatic finale and then on the renuion Paris will tell them all that they're having a second season because their friendship didn't work out?!! I'm pretty sure that's how it'll go. But anyways...just wanted to let you know how screwed up Hollywood is (: Kay, bye!

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

You can check out the WHATTHEBUCK Show on youtube anytime! www.youtube.com/whatthebuck (: