Monday, April 21, 2008

Living with OJD: Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers

Okay, so you probably all know about the Hannah Montana: Best of Both Worlds Tour by now and what a struggle it was to get tickets. Most venues were sold out in minutes, and our local arena was no different. My mom was on the computer at 10AM when they went on sale and by 10:15AM they were sold out. We got two seats, not next to each other, but only a couple rows away. So we were fine with that, but I kept checking just to make sure that there weren't any more open seats. About a month or so before the concert, I checked the website and found two seats that were off to the side but really close to the stage. One of the tickets was a row behind the other, but they were relatively in the same place. So we bought them and then we had our delima: we had two crappy seats that nobody wanted. By the way, I wasn't going for the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus parts, just her opening act, the Jonas Brothers! So anyways, we went to a basketball game a couple weeks after we got the new tickets and there was this guy who went up to the ticket person and asked if there were any more tickets for Hannah. She said no, but we decided to talk him about our extra tickets. So he bought them from us, and then his wife and daughter went I think. So back to the actual story. We went to the concert (me and my best friend; Hi Courtney!) and it was awesome. Seriously, it was a really great show, and I was suprised at how much I enjoyed the Miley and Hannah parts too. Jonas Brothers did the most amazing sets and I had a hard time believing that I was really right there. They were super amazing seats and at one point me and Court yelled Kevin's name and he turned and winked at us! I was so excited! He's such a sweetheart (: I went home that night not even believing that I had been there, that's how awesome it was. I seriously love the Jonas Brothers more than you can imagine, so that concert was just awesome. That was my second concert of theirs, the first being over in summer. I'm going again this summer and I'm so excited! Well, I guess I'll tune in with you guys later if I think of some other stuff to talk about...btw, this concert was in January, I just didn't have a blog then (:

No comments: