Thursday, May 22, 2008

Living with OJD: Lotsa stuff.

Hey everyone! OMJ, I'm so excited that I finally get a minute to post a new blog! I really have to apologize, I haven't been posting in so long! I think I'll make it up to you by posting like three unbelievably awesome blogs very soon. This will be one of them :]
Okay, so a couple things today that I've been thinking about, the first is memory. I have issues with my memory where I'll walk into a room and then just forget why I went in there. OR, I'll put something like a water bottle in the freezer to get it cold faster, then I'll go into the freezer for something else days later and it'll be totally frozen. I was just wondering if these kinds of things happen to everyone. I don't know about you, but I find it EXTREMELY annoying. Let me know =]
Next, I'd like to say congratulations to David Cook for winning American Idol!!! I'm really happy that he won, even though I do feel bad for Archy. His voice was excellent, and I really enjoyed hearing him, but I think that David C. will have a better chance at a career in the pop/rock genre. I can't wait for the tour. We have tickets! Yay!
And lastly, I would just like to take some time out to answer some reader questions...
What's your favorite thing to eat? Hmm, I love Luna Bars and also potato skins. French fries are my weakness!
If you were stuck on a desert island, who/what would you bring? I would bring my mom and probably my best friend Courtney, also a computer and my cell phone.
What do you look for in a boy? I love a guy who can play guitar, also with a great smile and gorgeous eyes. But mostly, I just want someone with a great personality. Someone who will make me laugh, but also someone who can carry an educated conversation.
What do you wanna be when you grow up? I would love to be a veternarian. Maybe an interior designer, or something with little kids. I'm pretty much undecided so far!
That's all I can do right now, you guys, but keep asking questions and emailing me, it's really awesome. I think I'm gonna put my shoutouts in my about me/profile, maybe that'll be easier. Thanks and bye!

No comments: