Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Living with OJD: bored...

Elloello. So this'll be quick, just checking in to say hey to all my new readers and thanks for supporting me! I actually saw on someones myspace it said "Read Melanie's Blog: It's suuper awesome!" and that kind of made my day. So THANK YOU EVERYONE! Seriously, it means a lot. I'm really sorry about the whole shoutouts thing, I know I'm terribly behind and the comment I left on the other blog didn't really work cause I didn't space everything right! I'm sorry, but keep sending shoutouts, I WILL make a blog sometime this week with just a long list of shoutouts. Email your s/o's to me at melaniehasOJD@aim.com! And as some of you figured out, Melanie Has OJD is my screename, so if you want to talk to me, feel free! Okay, well I'll be posting a legit blog tomorrow! Bye! xoxo!

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

melanie has OJD is my screen name on AIM. I don't have MSN or anything, sorry! And one other thing I forgot to say is that I've been reading The Clique series recently (they're really good!), and I'm copying Massie in that I'm going to try to come up with some Current State of the Union things. That'll be in tomorrow's blog! Oh and if you have any ideas or topics you would like me to talk about, email me it and I'll try to fit it in somewhere! I've told people from the start that I don't read comments left on blog pages so please just use email or AIM for s/o and topic ideas. THANKS! xoxo!