Friday, May 9, 2008

Living with OJD: Well aren't I a little dickens..

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Since like Tuesday! I had some pretty bad news on Wednesday, and so I've been pretty down this week. One of my best friends, David, his little brother got hit by a car Tuesday night. They kept him going at the hospital until about six in the morning, but he passed away. When David called me, I rushed right over to his house and spent the day with him and some of our other friends too. The wake is tomorrow afternoon, so I might not post anything tomorrow, and Sunday's Mother's Day so that's pretty much out of the question. I'll try on Monday. Sorry about shoutouts, they've pretty much gone nowhere recently, but I'm def. gonna get them up by the end of next week. My prayers and wishes go out to David and his family<3>

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

savebritneyspears11.blogspot.com is a new site I've started devoted to Britney :] take a look.