Sunday, May 4, 2008

Living with OJD: Quick update..

"My names Mufasa, I'm the king of the land, I'll come smack you with the back of my hand!" - Kevin Jonas =]

Hello (: what's up? I don't know why I said what's up, because I'm not talking to anyone... Well I am, but not directly, I guess is my point. Never mind. So yeah. I wanted to just apologize to everyone who was hoping their shoutouts would be in my last blog, I just kind of walked away from my computer afterward and I forgot until this morning. So I'll just put them at the end of this blog. I'm really SORRY. But here's somebody I'm not sorry to. (Did you like that segway?! =]) Some radio show guy who interviewed Kevin over the phone! I don't know who it was, but if I ever meet him, I'm liable to smack him in his face. For Kevin's sake. Kevin, Joe and Nick all wear purity rings, meaning that they will stay sexually pure until marriage. As soon as this dude found out, he totally was like "you mean to tell me that you are twenty years old and there's no hooking up on the tour bus." I yelled at my computer screen. Seriously, this guy thought the world revovled around sex. WHICH IT DOESN'T. So I got pretty mad. But Kevin was very professional about it all. He was like "I'm just looking for the right girl, and when I find her.." and "It's really just a private decision me and my brothers made..." I left a comment like go Kevin! Because I think that was totally right for him to do, and he just scored like twenty points higher in my book. So yeah. I thought this was gonna be short..but.. Guess not. Oh and I totally went to Texas for a day, and it was amazing. But then we came back for a concert. Lmfao =] So okay, I gotta go. Busybusyday. I'll clue you in later. Bye!

1 comment:

Melanierose! said...

Hey everyone! Here are all the shoutouts for the last two posts! Sorry I haven't gotten them done sooner!!!
Cadegoestocollege,JohnnyFreelance,Brookers,JenniferJChung,SakuraNek0,MzBigBooty16,kel2corkey,SteAndKel,xteeener,&&lovelymaiden!
Thanks for checking out my blog, it means a lot! I'll be posting a new one right now, so check it!! xoxo!