Thursday, May 29, 2008

Living with OJD: More questions !

Hey everyone ! I want to start this off by saying two things : one, you guys are seriously awesome and two, I'M SORRY that I haven't been able to respond to everyone's questions. Since a couple days ago when I posted my first Q&A I have gotten so many new questions! I really appreciate it, everyone. I'm getting a lot of related questions, so I decided that I'll be a little organized in this blog ( for once ). Keep going with the shoutouts, I'm trying to post as many as I can !

Q: How tall are you?
A: I'm about 5'6.

Q: Are you ticklish?
A: Not extremely, but a little.

Q: Are you afraid of anything?
A: The dark, large birds, horror movies, being alone ...

Q: Have you ever/ do you collect anything?
A: I used to collect those things inside bottle caps, like the little bluish-greenish thing. I think at one point I collected rocks =] And if you saw my room today you'd think that I collect notebooks full of story ideas, but I don't ; they just happen.

Q: Where do you get ideas for your books?
A: Everywhere! I find little objects all the time that make me think of something else and soon, I'm evolving a story out of it. I would have to say though, my biggest help is the newpaper. Take a look at the comics sometime if you're interested in writing ! You might get a little, silly idea and think about it so much that it turns into an elaborate, awesome idea !

Q: What kind of movies do you like to watch?
A: I love comedies, specifically romantic ones. I'm a big chick-flick girl. I'm not crazy about adventure movies or anything, and horror movies really scare me.

Q: Do you like to cook?
A: I love it ! I rarely do, but I mostly love to make desserts. I love to bake cupcakes, brownies, muffins, cakes .. !

Q: Have you ever been proposed to?
A: Haha, once ! Since I'm only fifteen, I did turn him down, but he was just some random guy that I had gone on two dates with a while back. He got kind of obsessed rather quickly.

Q: What's the sickest you've ever been?
A: Probably when I had mono. I mean, I didn't feel like I was gonna die or anything, but it was just a surreal feeling. I didn't want to do anything and I was just tired all the time. That was the worst part.

Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: I have a couple ! My all time favorite movie is Lion King, but the one movie I could watch over and over again would have to be either Elf or Juno. I love Superbad also. My favorite that's in the theaters now is Made of Honor. That was super !

Q: Do you blast the music in your car?
A: I always listen to music in the car ! I'm not sure that I blast it, but next year when I have my own car, I will be !

Q: What's your favorite season?
A: I'm a big fall/winter fan. A lot of my friends / family can't stand the winter here, but I don't mind it at all. I love an excuse to get all cozied up around a fireplace !

Q: Do you have any nicknames?
A: I sure do ! My mom and the rest of my family / close friends call me Mel, but some of my other friends have special, random nicknames for me. Mouie, Lanie, Rose, Melerie, Melcamee, etc.

Q: What electronics can you not live without?
A: Def. my cell phone, a camera, a computer, iPod ( even though mine's broken ! ), a straightener, and I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there are more !

Okay you guys, it's 4 in the morning and I can't hold my eyes open anymore ! I love all your questions, they're just great. Thanks for all the awesome original questions, they're really cool to read. Please keep sending them, I only got about halfway down my list this time, so I'll for sure be posting another one of these soon ! I love to here about you guys too, so maybe you guys could send some Q&As to me ! That'd be so cool. Well, bye ! xoxo ! Tell your friends !

No comments: