Friday, May 23, 2008

Living with OJD: Q&A with yours truly..

Okay, here's my best Q&A for now..
Q: How old are you?
A: I'm fifteen.

Q: How long have you been writing?
A: I've been writing ever since I learned how. I think my first story is from kindergarten and I haven't stopped since. But the first actual novel I sent to publishers took me about two years and I was thirteen when I finished it, and fourteen when I sent it.

Q: What's your favorite bands?
A: My favorite bands are Metro Station, Jonas Brothers, Panic at the Disco, Boys like Girls, Carolina Liar and Fall Out Boy. My favorite solo artists are Billy Joel, Miley Cyrus, Colbie Caillat, and Chris Daughtry.

Q: How tall are you?
A: I'm about 5'6, the last time I measured.

Q: What's your natural hair color? Have you ever died it?
A: I'm brunette, I have been since I was little except for a short period of time a few summers ago when I had some really gross blonde highlights.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Green. I don't know why though.

Q: What's your favorite song?
A: I have a couple, actually. It's a tie between That Green Gentleman by Panic, Seven Things by Miley Cyrus and Play My Music from Camp Rock by the Jonas Brothers. Also I love A Little Bit Longer by the Jonas Brothers, but it's unreleased.

Q: What's your birthday?
A: July 6th. It's the same as the president's =]

Q: Where do you shop?
A: I love Garage and American Eagle. I buy all my jeans at PacSun and Famous Footwear for most of my shoes. I buy jewelry kind of anywhere I see it.

Q: What colors are your room?
A: My walls are white and all my furniture is black. It's a really cool contrast. I think I'm gonna get someone in here to paint a mural of the Jonas Brothers on my wall. How awesome would that be?!!?

Q: Do you like to meet fans?
A: Absolutely! It's so flattering, I really appreciate it when people stop me for a picture. I hope someday I'll be like Jodi Piccoult or something, but we'll see.....

Q: When's your next book coming out?
A: This summer, I believe it'll be early August if things go as planned.

Q: What's the name of your book?
A: It's called On That Day and it's about a three kids who lose their father on September 11th. It's not totally non-fiction, since the family isn't real, but I know a lot of people who did lose their family members and I feel that this book reflects some of the things these families went through. My heart goes out to all of them.

Q: Are you christian?
A: I am, but not "hardcore." I don't go to church often, but I do go on holidays, which is wrong of me, I know.

Q: Are you single?
A: No, currently, I have a boyfriend. It's not the guy from summer camp, but he's a really awesome kid whom I love a lot.

Okay, that's all for now! Bye!

2 comments:

Melanierose! said...

Also, keep asking me questions and I'll keep posting these randomly awesome Q&As! They're my favorite thing to do, so I'll def. do more. Read very first blog also if you have any basic questions, I think I pretty much covered them in that one.

Melanierose! said...

READ VERY FIRST BLOG? I'm not a caveman... Read MY** very first blog.