Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Living with OJD: Promised something good...

Well hello. It feels like I haven't had a legit topic in ages, so I'll try my hardest to make this one interesting. Right after this one I'll be posting another one with all the shoutouts. Alright, so I'm going to be talking more about my summer camp boyfriend in this one because I have so very interesting news! Before I get into all the details, he emailed me the other day and told me that he was coming to live in NJ where I am! I'm really excited to see him again, and he's going back to camp this summer so I will be too (hehe!) and I'm just overall really excited. So I thought I'd talk more about him. His name is Dereck, he's sixteen now, (he just turned 16 about two weeks ago) and he really likes soccer. He wears cargo shorts mostly in the summer and a black sweatshirt and on anyone else it would look stupid but on him it looks amazing. I don't mean to sound too obsessed, but he is gorgeous. I'll try to find a good picture from camp and put it up here. He was really nice to me when we did co-ed camp activities and he always complimented me and made me feel really good. We started talking more and more but we got in trouble a lot cause we were kind of ignoring everyone/thing else. So we we pretty much banded from siting with each other at funtions they had, which absolutely sucked. About a week after that, we talked after one of their things and we decided we would try to sneak out late at night and talk. It started with a couple of nights around midnight and then we started doing it every night until really early in the morning. We learned a lot about each other and he asked me out. It was kind of hard to pretend we didn't have anything going on when we were around other people, but we managed. We got closer and closer at night, and we only got caught once, surprisingly. Then, one night it seemed like we were perfectly happy with each other, it was getting closer to the end of the summer, and we made a really big decision. We thought and talked a lot about it before we did anything, but after a couple nights of discussing, we gave it up to each other. I'm not gonna say the real words, but you should know. If you don't, then you probably shouldn't be reading this. Haha, sorry. When we were finished, he told me that he loved me. I said it back, and it was totally the best night of my life ever. I was very happy with the way things turned out. It was horrible at the end of the summer, but I think that we're gonna get close again with him moving and all. I can't wait!!! Okay, well sorry this turned out a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'll see what you're responses are to it. Hey to all the new readers and thanks for spreading the word! Shoutouts are coming up! xoxo, bye!

No comments: