Thursday, October 9, 2008

Living with OJD: Good to be back!!!

Hey everyone! Wow, it sure has been a while!
I am back from my trip and I am finished writing my novel! It's in the final stages of editing and should be out to stores by May 2009. I can't believe it's been this long! It seems like I was in Paris AGES AGO! I'm so glad that I recovered this blog, it sure has some great stuff on it. I stayed in Paris until the end of July, stopped home for a few days and then flew out to California for the greater part of August and September. It was SO much fun and I really enjoyed my vacation. I'm just getting back to the internet, as I lost my laptop (:-O) in Paris and couldn't buy another one until we got the correct internet hookup in our California home, which didn't happen until days before we left to come back to NY. I just turned on my computer for the first time in two and a half months! It's crazy to basically jump back into normal life again after such an extraordinary time in my life. I'm getting to work now on school and catching up with friends, even thinking about how to start my next novel! Paris was beautiful, there were so many sights and sounds and tastes and the people were just amazing. California was the absolute best place I could've ever been for a nice relaxing two month break. I'm excited to get back to you all, sorry that it's been so long! I look forward to catching everyone up to speed on what I've been doing and what's to come. A few reminders since last time: PLEASE EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ON ANY OF THE BLOGS, don't leave comments on this website. I don't ever look at the blogs so I won't be seeing any comments or questions here. The email to do so is melaniehasojd@aim.com. And last but not least, I will be figuring out another Q&A segment for you soon, but I have about 300 emails on this account and 900 on my personal email. It's going to take me some time to get back into the swing of things. Please be patient, but keep emailing and let me know how your summer went and what your school year has been like! I can't wait to hear from you all! Bye :)

No comments: